Should You Be Concerned About Exposure to ELECTRIC and MAGENTIC FIELDS (RADIATION)?
Much of the world around us is generating Electric and Magnetic Fields (EMFs) all day, every day. Natural sources of EMFs include the sun’s Ultra Violet (UV) rays and gamma rays such as radon. Added to that is a wide variety of man made radiation including microwave ovens, cell phones, computers, TVs, x-ray machines, CT Scans, electrical appliances and power lines to name a few. 90% of the world’s population has access to electricity which means EMFs are being generated world-wide.
Some scientists feel that there have not been enough studies to directly link EMF exposure to various types of cancer and other diseases. However, many experts are confident that there is a direct connection to major, life threatening illnesses such as cancer, especially Glioma, a malignant type of brain cancer. So there continues to be controversy, especially as 5G is rolled out nationwide.
That said, and while additional research is called for (especially long term studies), EMF exposure and electrosensitivity have been linked to:
Anxiety and Depression
Dysesthesia (a painful, often itchy skin sensation) also, itching and burning
Loss of appetite and weight loss
Types of EMF
There are 2 basic types of EMF that include Low to Mid Frequency EMFs versus High Frequency EMFs. Low to medium range, while not considered safe, are significantly less of a threat than High Frequency EMFs. They are considered non-ionizing.
High Frequency EMFs are ionizing and have been shown to damage cells and DNA.
Here are some examples of both:
Low to Mid frequency EMFs
High frequency EMFs
UV light from the sun
UV light from tanning Beds
Blue Tooth Devices
Limiting Exposure to EMFs
Here are some simple things you can do to reduce or limit your exposure to radiation:
- Don’t sit or linger near appliances. One of the easiest things you can do it create space between you and your appliances. Minimize close encounters with appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, microwave ovens etc. Do not allow your kids to sit too close to the TV.
- Keep your phone at a distance when possible. Try not to wear it in pockets or on your person when not in use. At night, keep it in another room. You can also reduce EMFs by turning off the Bluetooth function when not in use.
- Use the speaker function or earbuds with your phone. Earpieces do generate and emit fields, but not nearly as much as your phone. Using earpieces or speakerphone, you can greatly reduce exposure, especially since the ear brain barrier is very minimal.
- Replace fluorescent and LED bulbs in your home and garage.
- Replace dimmer switches with on/off switches
- Avoid wireless headsets and use airtube headsets instead.
- Turn off the wireless router at night. Use ethernet cables instead when possible.
- Unplug anything within 5 feet of your bed including alarm clocks.
- Avoid the use of electric blankets and heating pads.
- Avoid any metal in your mouth including titanium implants. Replace silver fillings. The metal will act as an antenna and attract EMFs to your head and brain.
- Unplug occasionally from electronic devices and electricity. Take a day off from electronics, or even several days. Your body will thank you!
As a Doctor of Natural Medicine, Dr. Peter Amato has a detox program that will help your body to detox from EMFs. He uses a multi-faceted approach that will greatly reduce EMF exposure on a day-to-day basis while also facilitate the removal of EMF toxicity in your body.
His detox protocol includes:
· Detox Footbath
· Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) Mats
· Herbal neutraceuticals that bind and release toxins at the cellular level
· EMF Meters, Shields, and Protection Devices
· Phone chips and computer chips to eradicate the frequency
Dr. Amato also has products you can use around your home to block EMFs generated by the electrical wiring and outlets in your home. He will also recommend some easy lifestyle changes that will help to keep you protected from the barrage of EMFs that our modern lifestyle exposes you to.
Take action today! Call Dr. Amato for a free, no obligation consultation at 570.319.6073